January 26, 2022

Happy Retirement

Hello hello crafty friends, I am working my way through a few cards I made last year but did not post.

This one was requested by a friend for a teacher family member,  the details around the request were slim  -  colours or style so I winged it.

I found these fabulous paper designs on Etsy and did a quick print with my home printer.


Unfortunately, I did not note the stamps I used for the sentiment, both of the sentiment panels are popped up with foam tape.

I added a layer of rust-coloured cardstock to each panel, the top panel is popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and rust cardstock, Digital Papers - RusticDigitalPaper, sentiment stamps - unknown.

Did you know: A lion's roar can be heard from five miles away.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment