January 10, 2022

Holly Jolly Christmas

Good Morning and Merry Monday - I am posting a music or record-themed Christmas card today. This is the card I made for my son.

The colours are very similar to that of the one I made for my husband - you will need to excuse the photo, I forgot to take a staged one and this was one I took as I was making it.


started with a watercolour background, I added blue and grey colours and metallic watercolours. Once that was dry I added splatter and some snowy texture with an embossing folder. I layered that with black cardstock.

I heat embossed the records then cut them out with a circle punch, I die cut the bows from silver cardstock. The records are popped up with some foam tape and I added a silver half pearl to the center.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black and added foam tape in behind.

Supplies: White, black and silver cardstock, snowy embossing folder, Inkadinkado - Music Inchie, Memory Box - Crisp Bows, Stampers Anonymous - Tiny Text Christmas.

Did you know: The pound symbol(#) is also called an octothorpe.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment