January 8, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #638 - It's your birthday

I don't know about you but I have a number of shelves that I have smaller craft items on, ribbon, stamps, twine and such. As I was planning this card I was looking for something specific, what I found was was more washi tape, how had I missed that, perhaps some of my supplies had turned into art on the wall. I need to fix that I think.

Anyway, yesterday I said that the card I post would be the last of the washi tape in the series, I was obviously not truthful. I was visiting some of the challenge sites I played along with, I have not done a challenge for a while and I started with one of my favourites Tuesday Morning Sketches. Check out this sketch, is it not perfect for Washi Tape.


I used washi for the diagonal elements on my card, then used multiple circle die cuts to create my record, I have a layer of foam tape in behind the black circles to add depth. I added a circle of white and hand-scribbled Happy Birthday like a label.

I added a layer of black to the panel for a matt and I finished with a sentiment and some music notes, there is a black half pearl in the center of the record.


Supplies: White, and black cardstock, washi tape - unknown, Hero Arts - Infinity Circle, Paper Rose - sentiment strip, Memory Box - Melody Music, half pearl.

Did you know: Every year, the Earth becomes about twelve tons heavier because of meteorites landing.

Cheers,
Nina


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this turned out fabulous!! I LOVE that record for the focal point and the washi you used!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun card! So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the record you made and that washi!
    Thanks for your comment on my card... I think it was from you that I learned to emboss patterned paper. :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete