February 14, 2022

Happy Holidays

Good Morning and Merry Monday, I had intended to play along with last week's challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches but the weekend got away from me and I forgot to post it. 

This is a nice simple layout, that is easy to reproduce. I started with a dark gray panel then added the brick pattern designer paper. I cut a second panel then added a large chevon to the bottom, this panel is popped up with a layer of foam tape.

I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of dark grey cardstock, then added two small leaf watermarks to the ends of the panel with Versamark.

The camera does not pick up the beautiful fine details of these papers, I did want not to add any additional embellishments.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, Papertray Ink - Keep It Simple Happy Holiday.

Did you know: Egyptians were the first to wear glitter, which was composed of crushed beetle shells.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment