February 17, 2022

Pawsitivity is Key

Aren't these little cats adorable? These were a fun little addition that was slipped into my order from the Washi Tape store. Truth be told, I had no clue what I was going to do with them but this card just sort of crept into my creative zone.

I started with a panel of cardstock that I die-cut using a background die. I then used the circle panel die to cut out the circles. I added foam tape to the back of the panel and layered it on some patterned paper. 

I added the little washi tape cats, then stamped the sentiments on the same patterned paper as the background and popped them up with foam tape.


I finished the card with some black gems.

Supplies: White cardstock Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Washi Tape store - Cats, Simon Says Stamp - Tiny words, Punny Animals, and repeating circles, Memory Box - Pinpoint Leaf Plate, gems.

Did you know: Sharing mascara is the most common way people pass on eye infections like pinkeye.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment