February 2, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #642 - Hello

Hello, Hello crafty friends. I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I really like this sketch, the Echo Park paper pad that I used suited it perfectly for what I was looking for. It is part of the Echo Park card kit called Day in the Life.

I die-cut the navy panel, then did the same for two pieces of coordinating designer paper from the paper pad. I then cut both panels at an angle to create the two pieces for the card. I will use the reverse pieces for a second card.


The paper pad had some fabulous sentiment panels and the hello stamp is from the coordinating kit.

I die-cut the flutter vine and glued it down, I heat embossed hello in white on navy then I added some foam tape to the back of both sentiment panels and adhered them. I finished the card with some dew drop-type gems.

Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Designer Paper and stamp set- Echo Park, Memory Box - Flutter Vine, gems.

Did you know: You can use the inside o fa banana peel to polish leather shoes and silverware and stop mosquito bites from itching.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the color palette and papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! This is a great all occasion card. Love your take on the Tuesday Morning Sketch. So happy you played along. And thanks for dropping by my blog, too.
    Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Nina! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete