April 27, 2022

#Trailblaze for Wishes 2022

I don't have a card to share today, I will be back a little later in the week with one. Today is all about #Trailblaze for Wishes 2022.

I am doing it again, I have joined the 10-week virtual Trailblaze Challenge for Make-A-Wish again this year; this is such a great event. This is the third year in a row I have accepted Make-A-Wish Trailblaze Challenge.


This challenge runs between April 27, 2022 (Today :)) and June 25, 2022, I have logged over 200KM during this event for each of the past two years, and I am looking forward to trying to achieve that again this year.

I had such wonderful support last year so thank you to those who donated or even cheered me on, it means so much. 

Don't you want to make someone's wish come true? Your support could help with that.


Thank you for stopping by,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment