May 4, 2022

Beautiful Bokeh

Isn't this Bokeh effect beautiful, thank you Crystal for the technique class, I love this.

This is one of two cards, I made. I started with some ink blending, I found the colours a little vibrate so I did spritz my panel with some water and then dab off which reacted with the Distress Inks to leave additional patterns.

I used a piece of vellum to make a mask with some circle die-cuts and I started to add some different sized circles to my panel with white pigment ink, going from a lighter application to a heavy one. As I let that dry, I die cut the leaves and added some foam tape to the top leave to pop them up.

I cut the sentiment and layered it, then added some foam tape. I put all the panels together and then finished the card with some gems, sequins and pearls. I mounted the panel with some thin foam tape.



I found by the time my card was fully dry that most of my circle has faded slightly and blended nicely into the rest of the background. I can see myself trying this technique again.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip and Tattered Leaves die-cut, gems.

Did you know: Humans and bananas share about 60% of the same DNA Structure.

Cheer,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment