April 26, 2022

Happy Ever After

I made this stunning card the other day, I was super excited, did I remember to take a proper photo... of course not. This photo was taken just before I did the final assembly.

The design is not my own, I used this card as a template. A friend had asked for something clean, fresh and modern and this fit that perfectly.

I started by using a splatter stamp and adding silver embossing powder to the panel. I die-cut the larger scribble heart, then two solid hearts. 

I then embellished with smaller hearts, sequins, half pearls and gems. I popped up the sentiment panel with some foam tape. I added a layer of silver glitter paper to the panel and added foam tape to that as well.




Supplies: White and silver cardstock, Stampin' Up! - Gorgeous Grunge, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Heart Collage, Sizzix Thinlets - Scribbles and Slat, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment strips, gems and half pearls.

I love having a nice supply of these Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips on hand, one - is saves on buying a larger stamp set just to get one sentiment, but two - it gives me lots of options. Love them!

Did you know: Our Moon is the largest satellite in the solar system, relative to the size of the planet it orbits.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment