April 25, 2022

Walking in a winter wonderland

Hello crafty peeps, and Merry Monday. The card for today's post is one of those, if you have a paper pad with all the requirements, you are golden.

With my wee little obsession with 6x6 paper pads I have been in a little bit of heaven with more and more paper pad vendors including sentiment panels in the paper pads, it makes for sweet simple cards and everything coordinates.


I cut the base panel and added a layer of black cardstock to it. I did the same with the cross panel and the sentiment panel. I added some foam tape to the sentiment panel and then finished the card with some tiny snowflake embellishments.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper - Echo Park, snowflake embellishment.

Did you know: The temperature of the milk inside of the cow is 101°F.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment