May 6, 2022

Let's go fishing

Good Morning crafty friends, I have an outdoor adventure card for this morning's post.

I have a couple of family members that love fishing and the outdoors, this card is for my brother.

I started with a piece of 6x6 paper pad, Echo Park and Carta Bella have long been favourite brands of paper pads for me, and why not, look at this perfect background, it does all the work for me. 

I die cut a frame from brown cardstock and then added some foam tape to pop it up. I die-cut some fish and added some 'line' to them and popped two of them up. I added the sentiment and the card was done.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle Frames, Joy Crafts - Fishing fun, thread.

A little shout out to the Make-a-Wish #Trailblazechallenge, I have been a little hobbled by a foot injury but hit still managed to hit the 50K marker yesterday.

If you would like to support this fabulous challenge with a donation it would be greatly appreciated, you can check out some of the heartwarming stories about what a donation can help to achieve.


Did you know: Leaving the bottle, Heinz Ketchup travels at .028 miles per hour.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment