October 31, 2022

Nature Listens

Good Morning, Happy Halloween, and Merry Monday, I am in love with the Penny Black - Masterpieces made simple - they make for such a fabulous start for a card. In truth they could make the card all on their own.

I started with a layer of patterned paper - I love the plaid design with the gold running through it. I added a layer of black cardstock to to the panel.

I added a layer of black cardstock to the masterpiece panel then popped it up with foam tape.


Adding to the simple design of this card I cut a sentiment strip and added a black cardstock layer, and adhered it with foam tape. I finished with some clear gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper - Memory Box, Penny Black - Masterpieces, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips, gems.

Did you know: The first product to have a barcode was Wrigley's gum.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment