October 30, 2022

Boo

I have a little Halloween spirit to share today. This should have been a quick and easy card but I added a few elements, so while the card was easy to put together it was not really quick. I like how it turned out, and it was well received.

I started with two panels of patterned paper and added layers of black cardstock for small frames. I diecut the photo frame from black then ran it through the Big Shot with a web embossing folder, I adhered it with thin foam tape.

I did cut the letter to form Boo from the same patterned paper as the top panel, then finished the card with a little ghost and some sequins.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Simon Says Stamp - Alphabet die, Memory Box - Ghost, sequins, misc. embossing folder and phot frame.

Did you know: The only muscle in the your body that is attached at only one end is your tongue.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment