October 26, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #681 - Restful Recovery

I have not played along with a card challenge for quite sometime, so I decided to take a look at some of my favorites to see what inspiration they will generate.

I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. I did not manage a bird but I love the sketch.

I have these stickers that I picked up with a washi tape order from the Washi Tape store, they are so pretty but I was not really sure how to use them.

I decided to pick one and use that as my colour template. I feel that this is a nice autumn pallet. Next I found some patterned paper that would pull it all together.

I used a piece of copy paper and tore a rough circle in the middle for a mask and stamped a section of script.

I layered the strips of patterned paper and some gold tone washi tape then secured the flower in place. I popped up the sticker with its backing on foam tape. I chose not to remove the backing as I like the clear edge. 

I finished the card with a sentiment strip and some gems, I added a layer of brown cardstock in behind top panel,  I added a layer of foam tape before adhering it to my card base.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Venus' Garden Sticker Set, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: Sixty-five percent of test subjects had the urge to yawn after merely reading about yawning.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Pretty. Your card does look peaceful. I like the way you masked and stamped the background. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again Nina! Your card is lovely! It feels very serene and a perfect get well card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww yaaawwwn! Your card is relaxing and so is your little trivia. I'm so glad you liked the sketch, your card it just so classy and pretty!! Whoever gets it is definitely going to be blessed! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Always goo to see you! :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete