October 28, 2022

CAS Challenge #493 - Sketch - Coffee Break

Happy Friday - I am playing along with the current CAS Colour & Sketches challenge.  I love this sketch, my first though was to use something from my Washi Tape stash but instead I pulled out a Honey Bee paper pad.

I alternated between designer paper and a fine glitter paper, I also added two score lines. I stamped the sentiment, then added the stamped coffee cup which was fussy cut it before popping it up with thin foam tape.

I added a simple brown cardstock border and popped the panel up with a thin foam tape.





Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Verve - Coffee, Honeybee - Coffee.

Did you know: It takes 12 bees their entire lifetime to collectively produce just one tablespoon of honey.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The alteration between coffee and gold looks great, and your card is beautiful overall! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina the textures of your papers and coffee theming is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers to use on your corner! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete