November 28, 2022

Magic of Winter

Good Morning, and Merry Monday, I was so sick with a horrid cold last week. I hope you are able to steer clear of the viruses out there.

For the card today, I used one of the Penny Black Masterpieces made simple.

I started with a layer of patterned paper I love this plaid design with the gold lines. I added a layer of brown cardstock to to the panel.

I added a layer of brown cardstock to the masterpiece panel then popped it up with foam tape.


Adding to this simple design, I cut a sentiment strip and added a brown cardstock layer, and adhered it with foam tape. I finished with some clear gems.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer paper - Memory Box, Penny Black - Masterpieces, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips, gems.

Did you know: A grizzly bear has enough it strength to crush a bowling ball!!

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment