December 19, 2022

Winter's for fun

Good Morning and Merry Monday, miracles of miracles I seem to have pulled it off. I have managed to mail and create almost all the holiday cards for this season. I still have two more, one for my husband and the other for my son.

For this card I used two coordinating patterns from a paper pack for the panels, I added a layer of blue cardstock behind, and a very thin strip of the same cardstock to highlight between the two panels.

I added a layer of cardstock to the top panel then adhered it with some foam tape. I added the twine and the enamel dots to finish.


Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper and enamel dots - Photoplay, twine.

Did you know: Reindeer travel up to 55 km per day and reach a top speed of 80 km/h. 

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment