November 4, 2022

Stranger Things - Happy Birthday

Have you watched Stranger Things - I have a couple of times, mostly because by the time a new season comes out I forget all the previous seasons and need to rewatch them.

Theme cards can be so fun to make, in this case pretty darn easy.

I purchased a .SVG file from Etsy with the intention of using my Silhouette to cut it out. I liked the image in printed form for this card instead. 

I layered the panel with black then red cardstock and adhered it with some foam tape. I downloaded the Stranger Things font for the sentiment strip, I layered that with black cardstock, then some foam tape.



I finished the card by adding some tiny multicoloured gems onto the Christmas lights in the image.

Supplies: White, black, and red cardstock, Stranger Things font, Stranger Things svg file, gems.

Did you know: Before being picked up by Netflix, Stranger Things was rejected by fifteen networks. 

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment