November 3, 2022

Waves

I found this JustRite stamp set in my supplies as I was sorting and prepping for a used stamp sale. I had forgotten I had them. 

Crystal had a technique class for the ribbon technique, I did not follow the directions very well but I am happy with the card.

I embossed the bottom panel with a texture that reminds me of wooden planks (decking). Using multiple strips of coordinating patterns I created a crisscross pattern on cardstock then matted that with a sand coloured panel.


I stamped the imagine then die cut it, the ovals did not line up so I cut the bottom stitched oval in half then overlapped it. I added some silver twine, and foam tape to pop it up. I finished with some gems, two of them hiding the seam from where I cut the oval.

Supplies: White, blue and sand cardstock, Designer paper - Simple Stories, JustRite - By the Sea, gems.

Did you know: The kitchen dishwasher was invented by a socialite politician's wife who was fed up with servants breaking her expensive dishes.

Happy Crafting.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment