December 23, 2022

Hello Winter

Hello winter is right, the fun winter weather is causing so much havoc across Canada and US right now, I hope everyone gets to their destination in time to celebrate the holiday season or just get home.

This card was simple to make but I love the clean design. I started with sentiment panel and added a layer die cut with the Postage Stamp die and popped up with foam tape.

I cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper and did the same layering. 


I added some twine with an enamel dot to finish the card.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamp - Postage stamp edge die, twine, enamel dot.

Did you know: Santa's reindeer (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph) are arranged in two lines of four, with Rudolph leading with his red nose! Donner and Dancer are nearest to Santa's sleigh. Dasher is next to Prancer.

Happy Festivus,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment