December 31, 2022

Thank you

This is it, December 31, the last day of 2022. I just got the handle on the right year when typing out the date, here comes many months of being in the past until right before we hit 2024 I get it right, thank goodness cheque are almost obsolete.

I spent time in my craft room yesterday and this morning, it felt fabulous.

This card turned out to have more elements than I originally planned but I love how it turned out.

I started by die cutting a panel from brown cardstock with Zig-Zag stackers, I cut an additional panel in kraft using a deckle die and stamped it with the script background and added some ink blending to the edges.


I die-cut some wildflowers from different coloured cardstock and arranged them before tacking them down. I added a couple pieces of washi tape, then finished with the sentiment and some spare flower centers.

Supplies: White, kraft, simmer, green, and  brown cardstock, Penny Black - Zig-Zag stackers, Sizzix - Stackled Deckle, Spellbinders - Sealed Wildflowers, Gina K - Elegant Script Background, Simon Says Stamp - Simple Sentiments No.01, washi tape.

Did you know: "Goodbye" came form Middle English "godbwdye," which is short for "God be with ye"

Goodbye 2022

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment