June 28, 2023

Next Year

It is Washi Tape Wednesday, crafty friends. Does this card layout look like it is on repeat? It probably is, but I am ok with that.

I started with a piece of white cardstock and layered some washi tape; I then added a layer of black cardstock to add a frame. Not only am I obsessed with Washi tape, but the Paper Rose Track circle die as well. 

I die-cut the circle frame from black cardstock, ran it through a second time with white cardstock, stamped the sentiment in the middle, and popped it up with foam tape. I die-cut a gold butterfly to match the hints of gold in the washi tape.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape, Penny Black - Birthday Humor, Poppy Stamps - Rhone Butterfly wings.

Did you know: Butterflies glue their eggs to leaves.

This part of my post is long, long, long overdue; it is a callout to a fellow crafty friend on the Island here. Her story is touching, her creations are stunning, her goal is admirable, and she is inspirational.

Her website can be found HERE

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment