June 21, 2023

Rule the World

Washi Tape Wednesday crafty friends - I had fun with wine-themed washi for my card today.

I don't know what it is about bout Washi tape that has me obsessed right now, the ability to make my own pattern, the ease of use - I can pull it back up and adjust it, or that is fun little rolls of creativity.

No matter; I had fun with this card. I have mastered cutting washi tape with my trimmer to get the desired width.  I created the pattern with 5 different tapes, then repeated the pattern.

I stamped the sentiment and layered it with black cardstock and foam tape. I added a layer of black cardstock to the panel and finished with some clear gems.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Picket Fence - Just wanna have wine, washi tape, gems.

Did you know: Grapes are the most planted fruit worldwide.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment