June 5, 2023

Season's Greetings

Merry Monday, crafty peeps; I am using the sketch from last week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge; it inspired me.

I started by cutting the patterned paper into strips and glued them to a black cardstock panel. I used the Track circle frame die and die-cut a snowflake for the center. I used a sentiment strip for the greeting.

I finished the card with some gems. I apologize for the bad image; the silver from the snowflake messed with the camera, so the picture is a little washed out.

Supplies: White, black and silver cardstock, Designer Paper - Memory Box, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip & snowflake, gems.

Did you know: The average person flexes the joints in their fingers 24 million times in their lifetime.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I had to come see your other card with this sketch. :) Love this!!

    ReplyDelete