June 3, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #209 - Happy Birthday

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card today. I loved this sketch so much that I made two cards; you must wait till Monday to see the second one.

I still had the papers from Vicki Boutin on my table, so I decided to use them. I cut the patterns I wanted to use into strips and adhered them to a panel of black cardstock.

I die-cut a circle frame using the Paper Rose - Track circle frame, then die-cut a circle, stamped the sentiment, and popped it up with foam tape.


I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Vicki Boutin, Penny Black - Smile Today, Paper Rose - Track Circle frame, gems.

Did you know: The pupil in a goat's eye is rectangular.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all this texture and patterns. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I love this card! Wonderfully combination of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your pattern paper scraps. The circle sentiment brings it all together.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete