June 12, 2023

Season's Greetings

Merry Monday, crafty friends - I am working with green plaid for my card today.

I started with a piece of designer paper as my base panel; I die-cut a frame, then ran it through my Big shot with an embossing folder to add some woodgrain texture. I then die-cut a buck head from the leftover piece and ran it through with the same embossing folder. Why not emboss and then die cut? Adding texture was an on-the-fly change of plans:), I love creativity.


I added some foam tape to the frame and the buck to adhere them. I used a sentiment strip for the sentiment, then finished the card with some sequins.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, American Crafts  - Open Book die-cut, Simon Says Stamps - sentiment strip, sequin.

Did you know: Kellogg's cornflakes and graham crackers were originally developed to curb sexual urges.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment