June 14, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #711 - Pawsitivity is Key

Washi Tape Wednesday, crafty peeps, I had so much fun making this card. I am playing along with the current sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I started with a piece of designer paper that is wood grain with silver inlay. I adhered the panel to a layer of black cardstock to create a mat.

I die-cut three hearts, then heat-embossed paw prints on them; I added some twine and popped the hearts up with foam tape.


I added a strip of Washi tape of fun paws to a piece of white cardstock, then layered that with a piece of black cardstock to create a thin strip of black at the bottom and top,  I added a layer of foam tape and a double bow.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black then added a layer of foam tape. I finished the card with some tiny black half-pearls.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Washi Tape, Simon Says stamp - Paws on our hearts and Punny Animals, pearls.

Did you know: Cats have 24 whiskers, with 12 on each side of their face.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Nina that Washi tape is fab!!!! Your little popped up hearts with the paws are the perfect addition I love how you perfectly pulled off the sketch. Thanks for the fun fact!! I’ll have to keep that in mind whenever I happen to paint/draw a cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a fun card, and I really love the washi!
    Now I need to go count my kitty's whiskers. :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, I once cut all the whiskers off our cat's face. Boy did I get in trouble!
    BTW love your card. Great washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute! I love this. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete