August 26, 2023

Happy Birthday

Simple cards are sometimes perfect for those days you want to craft, but you are missing that crafty mojo.

For my card today, I needed a birthday card, a simple design well suited for the recipient, and the pattern perfect as the paper did all the work. My poor paper stash feeling second fiddle to washi tape these days.

I die-cut a panel of patterned paper, then added a layer of Simon Says Stamp Luxe Glitter to create a frame. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of scrap from the patterned paper and popped it up with foam tape.

I finished the card with some clear gems. 

The photo does not do the colours justice; the luxe glitter is perfect for the soft colours of the patterned paper.


Supplies: White cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Lux Glitter, Honey Bee - Adventure Awaits, Gina K Stamps  - Winter Trees, gems.

Did you know: People who fidget burn an extra 350 calories a day. This could work off 10 to 30 pounds a year.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment