August 28, 2023

Dashing

Good Morning and Merry Monday - Today's card is all about Tim Holtz. It was not intentional, I was in need of  patterned paper for my card and I pulled out a paper stash Christmas Noel paper pad. The paper gave me thoughts of vintage holiday which then had me reaching for my Tiny Text Christmas stamp set for the sentiment.

My layout is simple layers, I die cut two panels of designer paper, one slightly smaller than the other so that both were showcased. I die cut them in a way that displayed the inked edges.

I popped the second panel up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and angled it on top of the second panel.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Tim Holtz Idea-ology & Stampers Anonymous.
Did you know: Humans and bananas share about 60% of the same DNA structure.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment