September 4, 2023

Autumn

I am back; you did not expect that did you? I had to play along with Crystal's challenge.

It is the fourth day of the “Challenge”; today, we are creating a fun fold card. I have never been good with creating fun fold cards so be prepared to be amazed :) ..not really, but I do like what I put together, all in one go, with zero errors (I know, shocker, that is the amazed part :).

You can find Crystal’s post HERE.

I created a fold-back pop-up card; I used Robyn's tutorial as a guide; You can take a peek at the tutorial to get all the details.


I wanted an Autumn card, and the paper pack had some cutouts I wanted to use, so I adjusted the measurements to accommodate. Two of the papers I chose, the front panel and the one tucked beside it have beautiful gold highlights that don't get picked up by the camera.



Supplies: White, brown, orange cardstock, Designer paper - DCWV(Harvest Delight), gold half pearl.

Did you know: Fall was called “harvest” because of the “harvest moon” that occurs when the full moon is closest to the autumn equinox.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment