September 5, 2023

Autumn

Hello crafty friends - it is Day 5 of 'The Challenge' you can find Crystal’s post HERE.

Today the challenge is 2 DSP combo, my Fall/Autumn papers are still all over my desk, so my paper choice was pretty easy.

I also loved all the layers on Crystal's card so I followed along. I cut three different patterns from a 6x6 paper pad and then layered each panel with a layer of dark brown cardstock.


 

I then die-cut a sentiment in gold and added a shadow in that same dark brown. I die-cut some leaves from gold and tucked them under the sentiment then finished my card with some diamond art gems.

Supplies: Cream, brown, and gold cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Honey Bee - Autumn, Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri, gems.

Did you know: Superstition says catching a falling leaf is good luck.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment