September 1, 2023

Birthday

Happy Friday crafty friends, welcome to September. I am playing along with a challenge for todays card.

Crystal is doing a 30 day challenge for September, a card a day for the month, the theme for today is Birthday.


I started with some gray cardstock that I added texture to with an embossing folder. I cut two panels of patterned paper glued them together and adhered them to the panel with some foam tape. 



I tucked some leaves and a flower under the panel then used a sentiment strip for the greeting, I added a layer of cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I finished the card with some gems.


Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip & Etched meadow flower and leaves, gems.


Did you know: Wolf spiders are one of the many arachnids that don't spin webs.


Happy crafting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment