August 30, 2023

Hello

It's washi tape Wednesday, and I have a fun layered card to share today.

I pulled out my stitched rectangles for today's card. I started with a navy blue panel, then die cut a second panel in white, smaller. I added strips of washi in varied colours in each corner, trimming them with a pen knife.

I die-cut a second white panel in a smaller size and ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder. I adhered a washi tape acetate flower; the sentiment is a sentiment strip on acetate and adhered with foam tape. I popped the panel up with foam tape as well.


Supplies: White and navy cardstock, washi tape, A piece of flower - It's blue, Stampin' Up! - Stripes and Splatters embossing folder, Simon Says Stamp - Acetate sentiment strip.

Did you know: The straw was developed by Egyptian brewers to taste beer without removing the fermenting ingredients that floated to the top of the container.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment