September 25, 2023

Celebrate

Hello, Merry Monday - crafty friends; it is day 25 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is to B&W plus one colour.

My colour is silver, I am sure if that is actually a colour but my pencil crayons say yes, so that is my story, and I am sticking to it.

I made a very simple card for my post today. I started with a piece of black and white patterned paper and added a layer of black cardstock and foam tape.


I am using a coordinating sentiment panel, and I added a strip of silver then black cardstock then popped it up with foam tape.

I finished my card with some silver half pearls.

Supplies: White, black and silver cardstock, Designer paper - Echo Park, half pearls.

Did you know: When you snap a whip, that sound you hear is the whip breaking the sound barrier.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment