September 24, 2023

Laugh and Smile

Hello, crafty friends; it is day 24 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is to make a gift tag.

Sooo, I am not exactly following the challenge. I made a tag, but I put it on a card. I started with a panel of white cardstock and die-cut it with a die-cut plate. I added a panel of designer paper, then die-cut a tag from a coordinating piece of patterned paper and popped it up with foam tape.

I die-cut the branch, layered it twice, and offset it slightly to give it a 3D look. I added a piece of matching die-cut ephemera and popped some of the pieces up to give them dimension.


I used a pre-cut sentiment, which is also popped up with foam tape. I finished the card with some dew drops, silver twine and some silver dots I applied using a gel pen. Most of the spots show up white but they are silver :).

Supplies: White cardstock, Moda scrap - designer paper, love branches and die cut ephemera, Simon Says Stamp - Detail Pincushion Plate & rounded tag, twine, dew drops.

Did you know: Plants grow larger and more quickly when watered with warm water than those watered with cold water.

Happy crafting,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment