September 27, 2023

Just a note

It's Washi Tape Wednesday, and it is day 27 of "the challenge" you can find Crystal’s post HERE; today's challenge is Just a note.

I love using Just a Note; you can use it for almost anything.. Just a note to say I am sorry you have a blister, or just a not to say I am thinking about you. All my cards are blank inside, so just a note has endless possibilities.

I don’t lack Washi tape, and I almost eye roll when I see another roll in an order I place, at the same time rubbing my hands together with crafty anticipation.


So, this card was very easy to put together, and surprisingly I found I still need a few extra fall cards. 

I started with a panel of white cardstock and laid down strips of washi. I added a couple of thin layers of orange cardstock, and then I die-cut a couple of leaves; the bottom set is just glued down the top one has some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and orange cardstock, washi tape, Hero Arts-CL342, Carta Bella - Falling branches gems.

Did you know: No word in the dictionary rhymes with the word orange.. 

I had to google that, being as it is Google's 25 birthday (boy, that makes me feel old), and there are apparently two words Sporange and Blorange, I will leave it up to you if you need to explore that more.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment