September 28, 2023

Spring is in the air

Hello, crafty friends; it is day 28 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is Spring.

Full disclosure - this card has been in the 'need to post' box on my craft table for a while. I don't recall when I made it, but I suspect it was at one of the retreats I attended because I don't own that fabulous dandelion die-cut.

I am not finding it on my blog or Pinterest if I have posted it already. So, if this is a repeat.. apologies; please enjoy its fabulousness again.

I can tell you how I made it, though. I started with a panel of light grey cardstock and added strips of patterned paper.


I die-cut the dandelion circle from white cardstock, then a coordinating designer paper and fit the patterned paper center in the white die cut; I popped the circle up with foam tape.

I die cut the bee from the light grey cardstock, the sentiment is popped up with foam tape, and I finished the card with dew drop gems.

Supplies: White and grey card stock, Designer Paper -Kaiser Kraft, Dandelion die cut, Bee die cut, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment Strip, dew drops.

Did you know: There are about 20,000 species of bees worldwide, most of which are solitary bees.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment