September 29, 2023

Sympathy

Hello, crafty friends; it is day 29 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is a three-colour combo.

The colours I am using on my card today could be considered the same colour family: brown, tan and linen.

I started with a panel of dark brown cardstock, then added a layer of linen cardstock. The linen cardstock is quite pretty; it looks like linen and has a nice texture.


I die-cut the gum leaf border twice, once from the patterned paper and a second time from a second piece of linen cardstock. I glue the patterned paper down, then cut the stitched edges from the line piece to line up alongside the stitching on the patterned paper.

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I finished my card with some gems.

Supplies: Cream, brown and lined cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Altenew - Elegant Sayings, Paper Rose - Gum Tree border, gems.

Did you know: Spoons are a millennia older than forks.

Happy crafting,

Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment