November 9, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, our challenge is Ink blending.

I started my card by stamping on the panel with an overly large stamp. I used a mask and ink blending on the center of the panel. I used a little spray of water to lift some of the ink.


I added some white shimmer watercolour spritz to the panel, then layered it with some black cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I used a sentiment strip, layered with foam tape and finished the card with gems and Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Wild Whisper - Fanciful Bloom, Simon Says Stamp, gems.

Did you know: You are more likely to die on your way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to actually win the lottery.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment