November 8, 2023

Hello

Hello, crafty friends, it is Washi Tape Wednesday, and I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking. Today, our challenge is Happy.
 
Frogs, frogs make me happy. We have this fabulous store downtown that sometimes has wonderous Washi that grabs my eyes. These frogs definitely caught my eye.
 
Today's design is not complex; I cut a panel slightly smaller than an A2-sized card and added green cardstock and washi tape in an alternating pattern.

 
I die-cut Hello from an alphabet set, added a layer of black cardstock for a thin frame, I adhered the panel to my card base using foam tape, and then added some black Nuvo drops to finish.
 
Supplies: White, black and green cardstock, Washi tape, My Favorite Things - Letterboard Alphabet, Nuvo drops.
 
Did you know: A group of frogs is called an army.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment