November 6, 2023

Merry little Christmas

Merry Monday, crafty friends; for today's card, I am playing along with the ABCs of Cardmaking with Crystal; you can find her post (HERE). For today's card, we are using a frame.

I made my card pretty simple; I used patterned paper for the base layer, then added a second layer of complementary designer paper, which is layered with black cardstock.


I used a sentiment panel from the paper pad, then created a black frame using a stitched rectangle and an infinity rectangle; I used foam tape to adhere it. The card is completed with some clear gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangle, Hero Arts - Infinity Rectangle, gems.

Did you know: The first computer mouse was wooden. It was created in 1964 and named “X-Y Position Indicator for a Display System.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment