January 12, 2024

Coffee

Hello, crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

I am using the herringbone technique for my card; I used a couple of strips of dies to create two different-sized paper strips, selecting a variety of patterns with papers from a 6x6 paper pad.

I added the strips to a panel of cardstock, alternating sizes and patterns as I glued them down. I added a layer of brown cardstock to the panel.


I die cut a tag and adhered to the panel with foam tape, I added a piece of twine for interest. I stamped, die cut, and layered the coffee cut, which was also tacked down with foam tape. 

I die-cut the sentiment and its shadow and used foam tape to adhere it. I finished with some gems.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Honey Bee - Designer paper, stamps, die-cuts and gems.

Did you know: Cold fronts move faster than warm fronts because cold air is denser, meaning there are more molecules of material in cold air than in warm air.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment