May 29, 2024

Condolences

Hello, crafty friends; it is Washi Tape Wednesday. I have a card with a simple layout to share today.

I started with a piece of washi tape and added it to some white cardstock; I layered that onto some light blue cardstock for some edges.

I die-cut a butterfly and added some light glitter with micro-dot adhesive. I used a sentiment strip and finished the card with some gems. 


I popped the panel with foam tape to adhere it to the card base.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Was hi Tape, Memory Box - Rhone Butterfly Wings, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strips, gems.

Did you know: Egyptian brewers invented the straw to taste beer without removing the fermenting ingredients that floated to the top of the container?

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment