June 5, 2024

Smile

Hello, crafty friends. It is Washi Tape Wednesday. I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE. I missed the first sketch, but I will go back and do it another time.


I started with a piece of designer paper and then used a piece of vellum across the center of the card. I applied some washi tape to white cardstock, cut it into thirds, and adhered it to the designer paper panel with foam tape.


I die-cut a butterfly out of silver glitter cardstock, adhered the sentiment strip with foam tape, and finished the card with silver gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, Graphic 45 - Washi Tape and Designer Paper, Memory Box - Vivienne Butterfly, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment strips, gems,

Did you know: Have you ever heard of a cryovolcano? It's a volcano that shoots out ice rather than lava. Cryovolcanoes only exist in outer space and can be found on icy moons.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment