August 17, 2024

Hello Summer

Hello, crafty friends, I am pretty sure I have mentioned my somewhat new love of Graphic 45 papers. I can't help myself; they make creating a card easy with all the coordinating elements.

I started with a piece of patterned paper, layering it with black cardstock to add a slim frame. I cut two pieces of coordinating paper, added black cardstock to those as well, and adhered them as vertical strips.


I used one of the pre-made panels as the focal point and layered it with black cardstock and foam tape. I added two additional sentiment strips to the corners, anchoring them with foam tape.

I finished the card with gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Graphic 45, gems.

Did you know: Humans are born with about 300 bones, but some fuse together as we grow older. As a result, we only have around 206 left by the time we reach adulthood.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment