August 16, 2024

All your wishes

Hello, hello crafty friends. Have you had a good summer so far? It has been a hot minute since the last time I posted a card.

I have a card with a simple layout to share, I did not make it recently, and I have not created much in weeks, more like months, so I will ease back into it.


I started this card with a piece of designer paper, added a second coordinating piece from the same paper pack and layered a stitched circle element on top.

I added a sentiment strip layered with a piece of scrap paper from the base layer and some foam tape. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Circle Die cut, Simon Says Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: It would only take one hour to drive to space if you could go straight up in the air.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment