Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with Sparkles Christmas challenge - the challenge is clean and simple.
This was a super simple card to put together, I struggle sometimes with not adding layers to all my panels but I love how this turned out.
I started by cutting two pieces of designer paper from a paper pad and used them to create the background panel. I added a strip from the back side of one of those piece for the thin strip across the middle.
The sentiment panel is from the same paper pad and I layered that with foam tape. I finished the card with some dew drops.
Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, dew drops.
Did you know: Jingle Bells the very first song ever played in space when astronauts played it with tiny bells and a harmonica in 1965.
Happy crafting,
Nina

A sweet card, loving the background for your simple sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Nina! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and inspiring us all!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kate!