August 11, 2011

My sister Barb talked me into trying a new card challenge, I know I will never be able to keep up with this one but what a fabulous idea. 365 Card Challenge, a new challenge everyday. The one that I tried was Challenge 159-Opposite Day (I think this Challenge may be from last week :))


I chose opposite colour, or monocrome from this challenge. I love this designer paper, it almost made the card for me. This designer paper is double sided so all the guess work was done. I simply added a sentiment and embellishments. I love how it turned out.


Supplies: White and Black cardstock, Designer Paper-My Minds Eye, TPC Studio-Card Crafting Hello, Recollections Floral Embellishment, misc ribbon and gems.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Nina! It is absolutely perfect....i never think to do black and white cards but i must say it does make a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    First off..I am soo Happy that you and Barb are able to spend some quality time together and what better way than shopping?LOL
    I LOVE lightening storms too..so cool since we live on a hill and can see over the trees and the storms coming from a distance.:)
    I LOVE your AWESOME cards....and I am loving clean and simple a LOT more these days.:)
    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful choice there girl ...I love the look especially like the flower pattern the top paper had. Looks like your sister and you had an awesome visit ...crafting...and just hangin. Where did you say those stores were...need a new place to check out besides Micheal's...I never thought to see what Kelowna might have. Well enjoy the rest of your visit/

    hugs

    ReplyDelete