July 10, 2020

Let it Snow

I did some ink blending for today's card. I used my stitched squares to die cut all the squares for this card then used some purple tape to hold them in place from the watercolour paper I die cut them from. I added some colour using brushes and distress inks.

I die cut a second white panel and I stamped the sentiment directly onto the white stitched panel.

I used some silver watercolour paint to add some splatter to the coloured panels. I added some foam tape to the small coloured panels and the top white panel as well. I put them all in place and adhered the full panel to a white card base. I glued a clear ghost snowflake to the top of a white felt snowflake then added some foam tape to the bottom of the felt snowflake. Once that was attached to the card I added a silver half pearl to the top.



Supplies: White cardstock, watercolours paper, Simon Says Stamp - stitched squares, Penny Black - Christmas Sentiment, Creative Impressions -  felt snowflake, Heidi Swap - ghost snowflake, pearl.

Thank for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Another square card - good to shake things up. I admire your daily postings, far better than mine. Such a pleasing layering of square shapes, with that sweet snowflake Center - it steals the show!

    ReplyDelete