May 17, 2021

Happy Christmas

Good Morning and Merry Monday - I have a holiday card to share on this fabulous Monday, I am already behind on my holiday card stash.. are those eye rolls :).

Before I jump into the card, I wanted to make a quick comment on the email subscription notification emails. I already miss Feedburner with its simple no-fuss layout and no advertisements. Unfortunately, the only way for me to get rid of the advertisements with Followit is to pay for a higher-level subscription service, my follower base is pretty small so I don't feel it will be worth the cost. I understand that may result in lost follows and I understand, and I hope that you continue to visit without the notifications. 

On to the card:

I used a simple layout for my card, an easy top fold card base. I used a layer of black then kraft cardstock, the top panel is two pieces from a 6x6 paper pad with a thin strip of kraft cardstock hiding the seam between the two panels.

 

I heat embossed the sentiment with a blend of black and gold embossing powder on kraft then added a layer of black card stock and popped up with foam tape. I finished with some gems.

Supplies: White, black and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Crafts, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment